Here at Sterling Private Wealth, our mission statement is:
‘Enlightened financial advice from empowered financial advisers’
Sterling Private Wealth’s client-centric culture focuses on supporting and developing the relationship between adviser and client. We listen, seek client feedback and act upon it, and strive to achieve a depth of knowledge about our client’s needs, an objective which is shared and understood by all our Practice staff.
- We know what is important to you and what you value in the relationship, and what’s important to you is important to us.
- We give you confidence that the right financial decisions are being made.
- We take what seems complex and involved and make it simple and easy to understand.
- We keep you up-to-date with financial information that is relevant to you, so that you know we are doing everything to enhance your long term wealth.
- We genuinely want you to succeed.
- We will get you to think about financial matters that you haven’t but probably should have.
- Ultimately, you don’t know what you don’t know and it’s our job to add value by knowing what you need to know.
Our business commitment is a simple one: behaving in a responsible, ethical, and trustworthy manner.